By Eve W. Engle

The dogs rule in our house. They are fed first, allowed in our bed, have their own bed in the guest room and sneak up onto the sofas when we aren't looking. Maxie, short for Maximus, is a Golden Retriever/Great Pyrenes mix, Sammy is a Black Lab/Border Collie mix. His full name is Samuel L. Jackson after one of my favorite actors. Both were abused and rescued from their former owners. They get cookies every morning.







Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Doggie Chunks

Nothing is worse than dog vomit. The term "chunks" is real. It describes what comes up. It's gross. It smells. And what's worse, they always do it IN THE BED! Why is that? And why does it usually happen at an unopportune time such as AFTER you leave to go to work so you come home to find your present waiting for a clean-up only after it has soaked through all the covers and into the mattress?

Dogs do it on purpose. I'm totally convinced of that. They KNOW it will cause you to panic. Okay, so maybe that's just me.  I panic.

But, the best thing is they feel great. If it were me, I'd be on the sofa.

Oh well. Break out the white vinegar.

Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment